HVAC Maintenance Apprentice
Are you looking for a job you can learn at while working and making a career at the same time?
LC Staffing is partnering with a Missoula HVAC company to find HVAC Maintenance Apprentices.
The Company proudly services both residential and commercial needs in plumbing and HVAC. This position offers paid on-the-job training and is an ideal opportunity for someone looking in a new direction for a skilled trade. The Company has training programs that include apprenticeships, on-line technical development programs, and soft skills training to help YOU be successful in your career!
Wage: $18-$20 DOE
As an apprentice you will working at various job sites designated by the foreman each day. The primary responsibilities include cutting openings in structures in preparation for pipers, drilling holes, sweeping floors, and carrying pipes. This position is physically demanding; qualified candidates must lift up to 50lbs consistently, while wearing a tool bag. Construction background is a plus!
Why this HVAC Apprentice position is ideal for YOU:
- This apprenticeship can lead to a fulfilling career in the trades with no state-required testing that often holds people back from entering trades.
- Company offers medical, dental, vision, AD&D, and basic life insurance.
- Company offers paid vacations and Holidays.
- Company offers 401K with a generous company match.
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7am-5pm.
- Work your way into becoming an HVAC Technician or Installer.
Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
There will be bending, stooping, kneeling and lifting. There will also be carrying various items up flights of stairs. All qualified candidates must have previous labor experience.
Get in touch! Call or text Nate in our LC Staffing Missoula Office at 406-542-3377.