Are you looking to work for a company where there are opportunities for career grown and you can be proud to work at?
LC Staffing is partnering with a local Missoula company to hire HVAC Retrofit and Residential/New Construction installers.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Life Insurance
- Holiday & Vacation pay
To ensure that construction projects are properly designed using company standards as set forth. Additionally, this position will be responsible for ensuring job readiness, including job communication for installers, material, and equipment deliveries. This position will also ensure quality controls and assist in the builder upgrade program.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Work well with customers, co-workers, and subcontractors
- Maintain professional relationships with builders
- Always Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, job packets, change orders, timecards
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
- Commit to a training schedule to receive NATE certifications
- Comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Properly measure, cut, & drill holes
- Possesses both written and verbal English language skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with today's consumer
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- Follow all guidelines for job staging
- Other duties as assigned
- Working in tight/open/high/low spaces
- Ability to work comfortable from a ladder
- Need to be able to manipulate objects with finger
- Ability to stand, squat, bend, stoop and comfortably lift up to 50lbs
- Variable weather conditions
Get in touch! Call or text Nate in our LC Staffing Missoula Office at 406-542-3377.