Hybrid Remote Document Production Associate
Williams Lea is hiring for a Hybrid Remote Document Production Associate for our Columbus, OH office to work Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or Sunday to Wednesday 12:00 am to 11:00 am!
Pay: $17.50 - $18.00/hour + possible 10% - 15% shift differential
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan Including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to on-site Gym and Café
- Company Provided Parking
- Additional Employee Perks and Discounts
In this role, your primary function will be document review and preparation. This includes creating spreadsheets, charts, graphs, mail merges, tables, presentations, and other documents to support the client’s brand and track the progress of all work.
- Create and edit legal documents to client specifications using applicable software.
- Transcribe tapes, scan, and clean documents, and convert documents to/from different file formats.
- Recover/restore corrupted document files when needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with managers and supervisors on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PPT), including formatting documents with Styles, and generating a table of contents and table of authorities; strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and as an independent operator.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Able to apply intermediate requisite knowledge of appropriate grammar, spelling, composition to work requests
Who we are:
In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.