Inpatient Rehab, RN - Springfield, IL - $77/hr
Inpatient Rehab – RN
Currently looking for qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to fill potential staffing opportunities in Springfield at a great inpatient rehab facility. These are 13 week contract positions in the Springfield, IL area on day shift. You must have 1-2 years of recent experience. Current pay rate is $77 per hour. You must have an Illinois nursing license!
Benefits for the Inpatient Rehab - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Inpatient Rehab - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the Inpatient Rehab – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Illinois
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility