Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN - Greencastle - $75/hr
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) – RN
Currently seeking qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to staff full-time contracts on the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at a great hospital in the Greencastle area. Opportunities are available on night shifts. 2 years of recent ICU experience is required and preferred traveler. 36 hours per week. Current pay is $75 per hour, but this does depend on contract availability.
Benefits for the ICU - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the ICU - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility