Jr. Informatica Developer
Minneapolis, MN 55405, USA
- Develops and delivers technology-enabled applications, products and services with some guidance from Tech leads.
- Ensures that the delivered solution meets the business requirements, design requirements and technical specifications.
- Willing to quickly ramp up on new skills and knowledge (technical and business domain)
- Planning and execution: Participates in all the planning activity and contributes in the conceptual design development, ensuring that the solution is viable and designed appropriately to solve the business case; Technical Solution build/develop; Supports development and deployment plans for the release
- Project process support: Provides/supports estimates for the development components required for the solution; provides support to project managers to ensure design/build activities remain within project schedule/budget; resolution of technical issues during the development of the solutions;
- Communication: Responsible for communicating status of development activities to the Leads/PMs; Actively participate in the maintenance and progression of development standards and currency of solution frameworks.
- Learning: Has drive and enthusiasm to learn quickly and expand knowledge in both technical and Business domains; Willing to learn new tools and technologies.
- Documents, codes, conducts unit tests, and de-bugging of software solutions and components; applies enterprise standards, application patterns and development best practices in solutions development / delivery.
- Willing to work in constantly changing environment and comfortable working with evolving needs and requirements.
- 1 to 3 years as a Informactia developer
- Experience with version 10.2
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter tools (workflow manager, workflow monitor, designer)
- Experience with Flat Files and XMLs.
- Experience with job Scheduler tools like CA Workload automation/Autosys/Control M
- Programming languages (SQL, XTML), not necessary but a plus (Java, and .NET C#)
- Data platforms (Oracle, Teradata, and Hadoop)
- Experience with DTCC feeds ( Nice to Have)
- Azure Cloud experience ( Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps etc ) ( Nice to Have)
- Four-year degree required: Software Engineering, Information Systems, or similar discipline
- Relevant technical certification