Jr Project Scheduler (Scheduling Role)
Are you an experienced Jr. Project Scheduler? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Jr. Project Scheduler to work with a team located in Cincinnati, OH. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with our client, with the possibility of extension.
- Workers at this level are responsible for routine aspects of project control assignments with close supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop skills, and the ability to work with greater independence.
- Understand basic project controls principles and associated software.
- This position typically is assigned to “White” projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, construction management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic project controls principles.
- Project related work/school experience; Demonstrated to Working Knowledge with Project Management / Project Controls Concepts / Computer Applications such as Scheduling Software, Financial Tools, Spreadsheets; Collaborative Team Member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Passport, MS Office Suite, Powerplant, PeopleSoft, Maximo, PowerBI.
- The Project Controls Specialist I may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in the various organizations.
- Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors.
Job Requisition # 36415
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $30.00 - $34.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.