JR0080473 - Parcel Van Delivery Professional
Join McKesson now to receive a special $2000 bonus!!
Maximize your earning potential at McKesson with rewarding incentive programs. We offer the ability to earn up to 10% more in incentive pay for achieving your goals with additional stretch opportunities for an extra 6%. The incentive is paid out every 4 weeks.
Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career as a Bulk Delivery Professional Driver for the St Petersburg, FL area!
Please watch our video for a preview of a day in the life at McKesson HERE
We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
Monday - Friday, 6:00am until route is complete
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Driver Professional to join our team. Our Line Haul Bulk Drivers are the heart of our business at McKesson.
The Line Haul Bulk Driver Professional job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers as well as product to other McKesson locations
- Transporting product from one McKesson location to another the majority of the time
- Assists in loading and unloading the product from the truck
- Responsible for daily inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Must be familiar with DOT guidelines and regulations
- Drives medium truck between 10,001 and 26,001 pounds
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
Customized medical, dental, and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean, and modern equipment
Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 2+ years’ experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle or larger preferred
- Required to have a current valid US Driver’s License
- A Motor Vehicle Record that meets McKesson standards is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Must successfully complete and be able to maintain requirements of physical set by DOT
- Knowledge of St. Petersburg and surrounding areas
- Class A or Class B commercial license is preferred but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at 877-337-0059 as soon as possible to coordinate.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact at 877-337-0059.
McKesson has mandated that new employees be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, for the safety of our employees and others with whom they may interact in the performance of their duties. You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment. Failure to provide that proof will result in any offer of employment being withdrawn. If you cannot be vaccinated due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, McKesson will engage in an interactive process to determine if you can be reasonably accommodated without creating undue hardship for McKesson or a direct threat to the health or safety of yourself or others.