JR0083233 - Warehouse Worker - Full Time Nights
Join McKesson now to receive a special $2,000 sign-on bonus! Begin a rewarding career as a Full-Time Material Handler with pay up to $20.00/hr, increasing to $21.13/hr in 12 months!
$2,000* Hiring Bonus! *To be paid incrementally during the first 6 months.
Text McKessonJobs to 25000 to apply!
Please watch our video for a preview of a day in the life at McKesson HERE
Our Distribution Center is looking for dynamic and motivated warehouse associates to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment.
- Third Shift (option 1): Sunday 5:00 PM start, Monday - Thursday 6:00 PM start- until completion of work - $20.00/hr
- Third Shift (option 2): Sunday 5:00 PM start, Monday - Thursday 5:30 PM start- until completion of work - $20.00/hr
- There are times when shifts may be extended past your work schedule time, overtime is mandatory and will be compensated. You may not know when your shift time will end until the day of work, and you could potentially work up to an additional 4 hours per day.
Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift picking, checking, or packing orders as you strategically get the job done.
Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift.
Take advantage of possible on-the-job training to operate power equipment and get certified!
Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment!
- Entry level experience
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
McKesson Pharma supplies pharmaceuticals and pharma supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 877-337-0059.