Willing to work afternoon and evening shift!
As a Qualification Test Lab Technician, you will be a crucial part of our operations, ensuring that a quality
product is available to our customers when they need them. Your work will directly affect people's lives!
• Works closely with the Test Engineers to implement test plans & other testing;
• Test hardware set-up and instrumentation
• Maintain equipment, tools, and calibrations
• Clean-up after Bird Strike & other destructive testing
• Support the IW Test Lab
• High School Diploma
• Previous physical test lab experience is preferred
• 5 x 8 schedule, overtime/weekends needed occasionally
• Basic math skills
• Excellent Teamwork skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Mechanical, Electrical, Construction and Plumbing skills
• Working knowledge of tools, test fixtures, instrumentation and test set-ups
• Ability to run tests & document results
• Good communication and listening skills
• Good safety practices, including PPE and e
• Good housekeeping practices/5S
• Good attendance record – Less than 1.5% absenteeism
• No active discipline
• Good time management
• Demonstrated ability to take action on their own without having to wait for instructions
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement : http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_g…
#IQ #Dulux #PPG