ASK ABOUT OUR $500 SIGN ON BONUS! EARN BASE PAY $15.00-$16.00 PER HOUR BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Founded in 1923, The Yarco Companies, is a full-service, multi-family real estate firm that delivers highly specialized Property Management Services, and focuses primarily on Affordable Housing. To learn more about our company visit www.yarco.com.
Yarco is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law).
This safety sensitive position is responsible for the leasing and marketing function of the property. Assisting the Community Manager with the overall operational and financial success of the residential property and exceeding resident service standards.
Each community location has pre-designated office hours which this position will need to accompany to ensure community operations are functioning effectively
Financial/Marketing: Support the Community Manager by achieving the occupancy and rental goals of the property. Maintaining a closing percentage of at least 30%. Assures that prospective residents are reached through advertising and further markets the property by responding to phone inquires and property tours. Assisting in accurate preparation and administration of all leasing activities and rental traffic reports. Assist the resident management in the completion of market studies.
Management: Assist Community Manager with overall operations of the community by promoting positive resident relations, handling resident complaints, and rent collections. In the absence and direction of the Community Manager supervises, motivates, and directs the staff by promoting teamwork to achieve a common goal.
Property Appearance/Upkeep: Keep the property in a neat, clean, and well-maintained condition. Daily exterior and interior inspections of the community to assure curb appeal, maintenance, cleanliness and safety procedures are being followed.
Customer Service: Ensure that the residential property meets and exceeds company standards for resident satisfaction and being available on a 24-hour emergency basis when scheduled. Plan and participate in community activities, as well as, other projects as assigned.
Perform other duties as needed.
Essential Mental Alertness Requirements:
- Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Not mentally or physically impaired from any cause that can adversely affect ability to safely and competently perform the duties of the position
- Ability to take prompt and appropriate response to operating conditions
- Ability to work in an unfatigued state
- Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Ability to quickly store and recall instructions in one’s short-term memory
- Ability to concentrate
- Ability to cope with sudden changes in surrounding and/or emergency situations and/or alarms
- Demonstrated caring, committed and concerned attitude about safety
Education: High school diploma or GED required. Higher education preferred.
Experience: 2-3 year of customer service or related experience.
Physical & Cognitive: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds.
If job includes or may include driving for company business:
- Driver must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record with company insurance carrier
- Driver must have reliable means of transportation
- Driver must have the ability to be insurable at standard rates for driving.
- Driver must provide proof of personal auto liability insurance when using vehicles for company business
To be hired, candidates will be required to successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen.