The ideal candidate should possess strong clinical and inter-personal skills, be detail-oriented, and have a passion for supporting adults with disabilities. Ability Beyond offers an excellent work environment and strives to be innovative and technologically advanced. If you are eager to be energized and challenged professionally, and grow in your career, this position is for you.
- Plans and carries out programs of psychological intervention to enable NY clients to obtain maximal emotional growth and development. Treatment programs may include, individual, group, family therapy or behavior modification.
- Documents all required reports in accordance with Ability Beyond's reporting systems in a timely manner.
Implements in-service training programs as necessary to management and staff supporting individuals.
Assists the Rehabilitation Services in New York, as well as Behavioral Services organization-wide in analyzing the need for staff training around behavioral or other issues related to Psychological Services and recommends appropriate training options.
Prepares for, and participates in, interdisciplinary conferences, family and staff meetings, or other meetings as appropriate.
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited school
- Experience with neurologically impaired population preferred.
- Valid NYS LCSW required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a health or rehabilitation facility required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency for basic programs and ability to use electronic health record.
Flex – 15 hours per week at Chappaqua NY Clinic