Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job in Oak Harbor, Washington.
· Veterans and Military Spouses Encouraged to Apply
· Civilian position providing care to the Naval community
· Monday-Friday days
· Health and Welfare Fringe Benefits $4.41 per hour
· $30-$34 per hour
· Paid Time Off - 10 days
· Paid Holidays -11 days
· Paid Sick Time - 2.154 hours for every 80 hours worked accrual rate
· Company-funded match and safe harbor 401(k)
· Medical, Dental and vision plans available
· Life insurance and accidental death plans available
· Short-term and long-term disability plans available
· TRICARE Supplemental available
· Supplemental Benefit plans available
· Referral bonuses
· Employee Assistance Program
· Pet Insurance Plans available
· College Tuition Benefit Program available
· Will Preparation Services available
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Overview:
· Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
· Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient's problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
· Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
· Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
· Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
· Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
· Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
· Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Qualifications:
· 12 months of full-time experience within the last two years in independent clinical social work
· LCSW Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license. Any US state
· Master's degree in Social Work (MSW)
· Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
· Basic Life Support by American Heart Association
Come work and live on Whidbey Island.
You Tube video by Toccara Best What To Do on Whidbey Island.
FSR employs healthcare professionals at government medical facilities providing care to military service members, retirees, and their families. Since 2004, FSR has built mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships with healthcare professionals and our clients nationwide.
FSR is an award winning organization built with committed professionals with a unified vision of helping others. We are honored to be named one of the Baltimore Sun's Top Workplaces!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.