Licensed Practical Nurse I DAYS
Responsible for organizing, directing and implementing resident care in accordance with the Company standards and as required by State and Federal regulations.
- Attend appropriate Resident Care conferences; maintain Resident Care Plans ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
- Prepare, administer and document medications according to physician orders; systematically order medications as needed and ensure that expired medications are replaced.
- Document patient care issues appropriately and report them to personnel as required.
- Recognize and identify signs and symptoms and use initiative and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment or procedures.
- Responsible for the immediate supervision and direction of ancillary personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado State Licensed Practical Nurse license, in good standing.
- 1-year experience in a long-term care facility preferred.
- 1-year experience in overseeing and monitoring other staff preferred.
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have computer word processing and database experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical effort required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other infectious diseases.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
$30.20 - $36.35 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work experience)