Avalon Health Care in Pullman is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse to join our outstanding team!
Minimum pay - $33/hr Maximum pay - $38.30/hr
Schedule: FT/PT Day M-F 6AM-8PM & PT Day 6AM-8PM
Shift Differential: Evening $1.00/hr & NOC $2.00/hr
Today's aging population means there's a growing demand for health care professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team!
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
Under the supervision of the registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, licensed physician or other health care provider authorized by the state; the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will participate in the development, implementation and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. He/She will practice within the legal boundaries for practical nursing authorized by the state for the delivery of patient care and related services.
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in practicing state.
- Demonstrates understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of infection control principles and practices.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents and family members.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
- Must have ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must pass criminal background investigation, reference inquiry, and vaccine mandate attestation requirements of either having been vaccinated or present documentation needed for a medical or religious exemption.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.