Royale Gardens Health and Rehabilitation Center is now hiring experienced LPNs to join our outstanding team for full-time, part-time and on-call hours!
$34.00 – $42.94/hr
Avalon offers great pay, with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses. Develop lasting relationships, while making a difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
What we provide you!
- Our Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T or On-call, we have it all.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Start wage is based on years of experience
- Two weeks of PTO
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. The LPN works directly under the supervision of the registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, licensed physician or other health care provider authorized by the state. Start your journey today, on a career path dedicated to helping our country’s most vulnerable population.
You’ll be a great Avalon Nurse if you have:
- The ability to assess resident needs
- Skill in developing individual care plans for patients
- Penchant for administering and evaluating nursing care
- Knack for supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care
- Experience in long-term care (preferred)
- An active LPN license
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of others
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in practicing state.
- Demonstrates understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer