Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center is seeking dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses to join our outstanding team!
$32.00 - $38.84/hr
$3/HR Weekend Shift Diff Available!
Shifts Available: FT - Evenings or PRN for any shift.
When it comes to senior care, Avalon Health Care doesn’t just have a few irons in the fire – we are the fire! This energy has fueled our passion for nearly 30 years. Decades of this innovation provide the fuel to go places—meaning no matter where life takes you, you can bet our remarkable team is prepared to provide premier senior care services. Avalon’s comprehensive senior care services include skilled nursing, senior living, rehabilitation therapy and hospice services.
Avalon offers great pay, with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses. Develop lasting relationships, while making a difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
Some benefits our employees rave about:
- New pay scales!!
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Pay
- Additional premiums for infection control units
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. The LPN works directly under the supervision of the registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, licensed physician or other health care provider authorized by the state. Start your journey today, on a career path dedicated to helping our country’s most vulnerable population.
You’ll be a great Avalon Nurse if you have:
- The ability to assess resident needs
- Skill in developing individual care plans for patients
- Penchant for administering and evaluating nursing care
- Knack for supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care
- Experience in long-term care (preferred)
- An active LPN license
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of others
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in practicing state.
- Demonstrates understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer!