Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections job in Nashville, Tennessee.
· Veterans Encouraged to Apply
· Lois M Deberry Special Needs Facility
· Paid Time Off Accrual
· Company-funded match and safe harbor 401(k)
· Medical, Dental and vision plans available
· Life insurance and accidental death plans available
· Short-term and long-term disability plans available
· TRICARE Supplemental available
· Supplemental Benefit plans available
· Referral bonuses
· Employee Assistance Program
· Pet Insurance Plans available
· College Tuition Benefit Program available
· Will Preparation Services available
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections Job Overview:
· Willing to float to different units
· Providing care to incarcerated population
· Units range from mental health, long-term medical needs, and inpatient/outpatient care within the facility. Prioritizes and organizes the daily care of patients.
· Performs emergency responses.
· Provides health care support as directed by the immediate supervisor.
· Follows a prescribed health care plan or protocol.
· Takes the patient's vital signs.
· Identifies patient's allergies.
· Administers medication.
· Monitors side effects of medication.
· Observes effectiveness of medications.
· Prepares the patient for laboratory tests.
· Obtains required lab specimens per protocol.
· Prepares specimens for transport to an outside laboratory.
· Performs other procedures per protocol.
· Documents assessments, care and education provided to the patient.
· Reports any maintenance problems or repairs made on equipment.
Ensures that medical equipment and designated work areas are kept clean and serviceable.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Corrections Job Qualifications:
· 1 year clinical experience highly preferred
· LPN Licensure: current, non-restrictive license in Tennessee or Compact
· CPR from the American Heart Association
· Driver's license may be required
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR employs healthcare professionals at government medical facilities providing care to military service members, retirees, and their families. Since 2004, FSR has built mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships with healthcare professionals and our clients nationwide.
FSR is an award winning organization built with committed professionals with a unified vision of helping others. We are honored to be named one of the Baltimore Sun's Top Workplaces!
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
The expected compensation for this role is $28-32 per hour