Licensed Practical Nurse - Part time or Full time
Interim HealthCare Home Health and Hospice
Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
Interim Healthcare of West Michiganis a locally owned and operated leader in post-acute care services in West Michigan.
We are now hiring for the position of LPN within our skilled home care division. This position has part-time, or full-time opportunity. If you're an LPN who desires work-life balance, and flexible scheduling, apply to Interim and experience a company culture where you're valued, and supported.
- Weekly pay
- Weekly Mileage reimbursement (54 cents per mile)
- Tablet with built-in Wi-Fi provided
- Employee referral bonuses
- Paid training
- Full time offers Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life & short-term disability insurance full time status
- PTO & Employee assistance program full time status
- 401(k)/Roth full time status
- Leadership is available and accessible
- Work-life balance is a practiced value
- You are encouraged to speak professionally and freely
- Passion for highly personable care, a supportive environment, and laughter are premium!
- Participate in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient
- Participate in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s)
- Provide services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care
- Recognize and report changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor
- Counsel and educate the patient and family in meeting healthcare-related needs
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress
- Active and unrestricted LPN license in the state of Michigan
- Active CPR certification
- Reliable transportation with valid state driver's license and current car insurance
- One year of practical nursing experience required
- One year of home health experience is preferred
Interim Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.