Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN
Avalon Care Center in Sonora is actively seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for all shifts!
* * Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN schedules available * *
At Avalon Health Care we continue to develop our culture of providing outstanding care to residents. We know our staff makes all the difference at our facilities, and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide the best work environment. Whether you are a new graduate, or someone with years of experience in the field, Avalon Health Care has opportunities for everyone.
What We Offer You:
- Career Growth and Advancement
- Opportunities for Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Minimum pay $32.00/HR - $35.52/HR
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, Licensed Physician, or other Health Care Provider authorized by the state; the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will participate in the development, implementation, and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents.
Other job functions and duties include:
- Observing residents, performing assessments, and reporting and documenting changes in condition
- Measuring vital signs and administering prescribed medications
- Collecting samples and performing routine laboratory tests
- Recording food and fluid intake and output
- Performing intravenous therapy or blood withdrawal (if certified)
- Supervising Certified Nursing Assistants and Aides, as needed
- Providing basic care and treatments, such as dressing wounds, treating bedsores, or performing catheterizations
- Evaluating nursing intervention outcomes, and conferring with other health care team members as necessary
- Current and active license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of California
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes criminal background investigation and reference inquiry
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.