Avalon Health Care Madera is seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN's) to join our team! Full-time evening and night shift available!
Pay: $28.83 - $32.00/hr.
At Avalon Health Care Madera we continue to develop our culture of providing outstanding care to residents. We know our staff makes all the difference at our facilities, and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide the best work environment. Whether you are a new graduate, or someone with years of experience in the field, Avalon Health Care has opportunities for everyone.
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
Minimum pay - $28.83/hr Maximum pay - $32.00/hr
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) you will be responsible for providing residents with care and assistance under the direction or supervision of the Registered Nurse or other Health Care Provider authorized by the state. You will participate in the development, implementation, and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents.
Job functions & Duties Include:
- Observing residents, performing assessments, and reporting and documenting changes in condition
- Measuring vital signs and administering prescribed medications
- Collecting samples and performing routine laboratory tests
- Recording food and fluid intake and output
- Performing intravenous therapy or blood withdrawal (if certified)
- Supervising Certified Nursing Assistants and Aides, as needed
- Providing basic care and treatments, such as dressing wounds, treating bedsores, or performing catheterizations
- Evaluating nursing intervention outcomes, and conferring with other health care team members as necessary
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current and active LVN license in good standing within the State of California
- Must pass a background screen
- Understand and comply with local health regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents, and family members
- Our facility requires proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Religious and medical exemptions are available upon request
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.