LPN - Clinical Support (Primary Care)
LPN – Clinic Support Team
Schedule: Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem, M-F, no weekends!
Shift: Variety of hours available in the AM and PM in the Minneapolis/St. Paul/St. Louis Park, MN area
Pay rate: Up to $47 per hour, depending on experience!
*Ask us about our retention bonus!
What we offer you:
- Locally Owned and Operated Business
- Opportunity to work different locations/Diversity in clinic settings
- Working with Clinics and Hospitals throughout the 7-county area of Minneapolis/Saint Paul
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
What we ask of you:
- Rooming patients in a clinic setting.
- Vital signs and other pertinent physical measurements.
- Review charts of pertinent information.
- Prepare exam rooms for patient set up and procedures.
- Prepare charts for patient appointments.
- Facilitate timely and accurate flow of communication within the clinic/location.
- Cleaning and sterilizing procedures support infection control and OSHA standards.
- Clinic supplies are adequately stocked and well organized.
What we require of you:
- Current LPN License
- 6 months of relevant work experience in direct patient care (Family Practice/Pediatrics clinical experience).
- Current BLS certification for health professionals through the American Heart Association or Red Cross required and maintained. *On-line BLS certification is not acceptable
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate use of English grammar and spelling
- Demonstrated ability to function with multiple priorities and interruptions.
Who we are:
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
*Bonus is for full time employees (at least 32 hours a week) that complete 160 hours of employment, paid out in installments over 6 months.