LPN - Home Care - $5,000 Hiring Bonus
Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit patients one on one in their own homes.
Hours: Full-time, Days | Monday - Friday with weekend and holiday rotation.
Territory: The LPN will have a general territory within our service area where they will provide in-home care to our patients. The territory for this position would primarily be in the South East section or South West section of the Twin Cities Metro area.
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Pay Range: $27.66 - $33.63 per hour
- $5,000 hiring bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company Contribution, and more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time off
- Scrubs Allowance
A few must-haves for this position:
- Graduate of a practical (vocational) nursing program for LPN and has a current license as an LPN in the State of MN.
- At least 1200 hours of experience as an LPN/LVN or completion of the Office's preceptor program.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office. Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is required.
- CPR Certification required
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture where you are valued and empowered to improve the quality of a patient's life.
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives for more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Check out our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincities or find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities.
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.