Schedule/Shift: Full-Time, Dayshift- M-F 6:30am-3:00pm plus rotating weekends
Full-Time, Evenings- M-Thurs 2pm-12am.
*Ability to work weekends is preferred!
Location: Stillwater, MN.
Pay rate: Up to $38 per hour depending on experience!
Benefits package includes:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life/Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Free Parking
- On-site Employee Fitness Center for employee use open 24/7
- Employee pharmacy discount
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible roles
- Basic computer skills
- Good customer service, troubleshooting and mechanical aptitude skills, be able to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- 1 year of experience operating H.V.A.C., refrigeration, electrical, plumbing and building automation systems, preferably in a health care setting (preferred)
What we require of you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Special Engineer License required
- Must obtain 2nd class B license within 18 months of start
- Valid driver's license required
- Technical school training in plant operations/building maintenance and/or HVAC preferred
- 2-4 years of experience preferred
Must have one of the following at hire:
- Chief A
- Chief B
- 1st Class A
- 1st Class B
Or, a combination of both as follows upon hire:
- Chief C + 2nd Class A
- Chief C + 2nd Class B
- 1st Class C + 2nd Class A
- 1st Class C + 2nd Class B
Or, require the following with contingency within 18 months of hire date:
- Chief C + completion of 2nd Class B
- 1st Class C + completion of 2nd Class B
Job Summary/Expectations as a Maintenance Tech/Engineer:
A Maintenance Engineer in this position will operate, repair and maintain physical plant as well as other hospital equipment/systems in a safe, cost effective and industry accepted manner. You will assure a safe and reliable environment for our medical staff to provide their medical service duties. An ideal candidate will have the ability to work rotating weekends in addition to their weekly schedule and take on weekend on-call duties as needed.
Who we are:
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.