The Maintenance Technician conducts preventative maintenance and repairs on plant production equipment and building systems, ensuring that these activities are completed in a timely and quality manner. Teamwork and collaboration with production team is essential to be successful.
Pay Rate - From $27/hour
Schedule - 4-10's, Saturday-Tuesday 11a-9:30p
The Maintenance Technician will:
- Read, trouble shoot simple PLC instructions to enhance plant monitoring and performance as requested by operations staff or to support maintenance objectives
- Perform PMs on all equipment with the rest of the maintenance team
- Recommend upgrades to plant equipment improving throughput, uptime, and reducing housekeeping needs
- Review equipment inspections performed by operations and the maintenance team. Schedule and perform follow up repairs based on the inspections
The Maintenance Technician should have:
- Previous experience in an automated manufacturing environment, especially in the aggregate industry. Optical sorting technologies would be a plus.
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting challenging repair work.
- Experience in operating a front-end loader, forklift, skid steer and scissor lift.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Solid foundational knowledge of electrical and PLC work
- Knowledge of conveyor maintenance and fabrication
- Minimum of 1 years of maintenance experience in an industrial production facility.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer skills and experience in MS Excel and word processing applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact O-I at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.