Make Your Own Schedule| Certified Nursing Assistant| Wallace, NC
Interim Healthcare is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide home health aide services to clients in their homes in Wallace, NC.
CNAs responsibilities include light housekeeping, companionship, meal preparation & medication reminders, assisting with grooming and/ or bathing.
- Monday through Friday
- Saturday and Sunday
- Part Time/Full Time/PRN
Interim HealthCare of Wallace, NC
Address: 615 East Southerland Street, Wallace, NC 28466
To learn more about joining our team, please call (910) 498-1962
Walk-in applicants welcome to meet our team Monday- Friday 8 AM - 4 PM
(New graduate CNAs with an active license from the state of NC welcome to apply!)
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Active CNA license in good standing with the state board of nursing.
- Must pass a drug screening and background check.
***NEW GRAD CNAs WELCOME TO APPLY!***
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care,Fullt-time/Part-Time/PRN,Wallace, North Carolina (NC) #cna #interimhealthcare
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 24-Hour On-Call/ Staffing Coordinator Assistance
- Career Growth Opportunities within the Organization
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($$$)
- Home Care and/ or Facility Staffing Cases OPEN!
- In-house/ office events throughout the year
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
- Paid Weekly (every Friday)
- You make your own schedule!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.