This is your chance to start your career within the manufacturing industry for a company that believes their greatest strength is their employees. LC Staffing is hiring a Manufacturing Technician who has developed analytical skills and is able to problem solve independently.
Day to Day
Support manufacturing documentation by OMS (Operation Method Sheets) creation and sustainment for volume manufacturing:
- Use 3D illustration software routinely in this role, principally Creo and Creo Illustrate
- Participate in the development and maintenance of new operation processes
- Edit as necessary to ensure current practices are documented
- Engage with Manufacturing Engineers to optimize manufacturing product documentation, tools, and fixtures
Validate Manufacturing documentation by conducting first article build procedures:
- Assemble mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies, or complete units
- Correct OMSs based on first article build findings
- Engage with Manufacturing Engineers for engineering issue resolution
LC Staffing is moving people forward with this career opportunity. Contact us!
- Benefits for eligible employees - 401K with company match, health insurance, paid holidays, and vacation
- Weekly Donut Day
- Temp Employee of the Month
- Performance goals celebrations!
Day Shift Options:
- Monday – Friday, 8 hours a day
- Monday – Thursday, 10 hours a day
- Tuesday – Friday, 10 hours a day
Wage: $19 - $21 hour/DOE
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.