Material Handler 18.00/HR
JobSquad Staffing Solutions
Deerfield Beach, FL 33443, USA
- Store materials as designated by Quality and Operations.
- Unload deliveries at Shipping & Receiving area.
- Work with QC Inspectors to handle delivered materials.
- Perform system transactions necessary to accurately reflect receipts.
- Label, package, identify and count received items as necessary.
- Complete, organize and file all necessary documentation.
- Ensure that receiving dock is neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Deliver refrigerated components to Incoming Refrigerators.
- Deliver non-refrigerated components to Incoming Inspection, Warehouse, Production rooms and/or Finished Goods refrigerators.
- Track Time out of Refrigeration and filling out other GMP documentation, so must be able to read and write English.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications andSpecial Skills(Experience, Education, Computer skills, OrganizationCommunication, etc.)
- Knowledge of warehouse and inventory concepts in a distribution environment preferred.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated business.
- Computer literate – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; college degree preferred. Any combination of education and experience equivalent to degree or combination of training and experience may be acceptable