Material Handler, Experienced - Afternoon Shift
Material Handler Specialist (Experienced)
As a Material Handler Specialist , you will be a crucial part of our operations, ensuring that a quality product is available to our customers when they need them. Your work will directly affect people's lives!
· Perform manual and clerical tasks involved in shipping and/or receiving products
· Under general supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to the established guidelines.
· Responsible for all aspects of delivering products to chemical management customers and receiving materials from house and Tier II suppliers
· Read and interprets production orders and pack tickets
· Provides information for recording movement of incoming and outgoing material and supplies.
· Follow material handling processes and procedures to receive, store, assemble, label, pick, pack and ship individual components and/or kitted together for final distribution or shipping to various locations
· Deliver product in company van, if required
· Load material at our ASC and unloads at customer location up to the point of use cabinets and freezers.
· Operate forklift or motorized pallet jack.
· High School diploma or its equivalent
· 1-4 year experience in Shipping or Receiving position(s)
· Must possess knowledge of TDG, FAA, DOT and IATA
· Valid driver’s license & qualified to drive van and forklift truck
· Must be able to safely operate hand and power tools, drum dollies, and powered forklifts with or without reasonable accommodation
· Must be able to use and/or wear all required PPE with or without reasonable accommodation
· Must be able to work any shift
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement : http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_g…
#IQ #Dulux #PPG