Med Surg (LPN) PRN - Indianapolis - $37/hr
Med Surg – LPN
We are currently seeking qualified LPN candidates to staff Med Surg PRN at great hospitals in Greenwood. PRN availability on day and night shifts. 1-2 years of recent and related experience is required. Current pay is $37 per hour.
Benefits for the Med Surg - LPN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Med Surg - LPN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the Med Surg – LPN
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility