Med Surg Registered Nurse (RN) - Fort Wayne - $63/hr
Med Surg – RN
Currently looking for qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to fill full time contracts on a Med Surg unit at great hospitals in the Fort Wayne, IN area. Interested candidates must have recent relevant experience be able to remain calm under pressure. 2 years of recent Med Surg experience is required. All shifts are available. Current pay is $63 per hour, but depends on contract availability.
Benefits for the Med Surg - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Med Surg - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility