Med Surg/Telemetry (RN) - Springfield, IL - $84/hr
Med Surg/Telemetry – RN
Currently looking for qualified Med Surg/Tele, Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to fill potential staffing opportunities in Springfield at great hospitals in Illinois. These are 13 week contract positions in the Springfield, IL area on night shift. You must have 1-2 years of recent experience. Current pay rate is $84 per hour. You must have an Illinois nursing license!
Benefits for the Med Surg/Telemetry - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Med Surg/Telemetry - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Illinois.
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility