Medical Office Support
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a career that allows you to be an integral part of your community, making a difference in peoples lives everyday? Well we have the perfect opportunity for you! LC Staffing has partnered with a local healthcare facility to help them find a Medical Office Support! This position also offers FANTASTIC Benefits!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Intake and verification of patient information (name, birth date, SSN, medical information, etc.)
- Checking patients in and out accurately
- Collect & scan all document co-pays from patients
- Communicating with next shift about the status of "work in progress" for patient accounts/information
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a fast paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient demographic, medical, and financial information, ensuring proper handling and disposal of confidential documents and adherence to HIPAA.
- Answering and transferring incoming phone calls
- Giving appointment reminder calls to patients
- Schedule different tests and any other special test requested by providers or nursing staff
- Coordinate cardiologist, CVL, and Echo for appropriate exams.
- Monday - Friday
- Flexible Shift Hours - 8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm
Pay & Benefits:
- $15.00 - $17.00 DOE, $2,000 sign on bonus once on company payroll, $1,000 bonus upon start date with company, $1,000 bonus after 1 year employment with company
- Benefits; Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, PTO, Retirement, Supplemental Life Insurance, Dependent Care, Long-Term Disability
- Provided at No Cost; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Caregiver Assistance Program, Access to low cost well-being resources
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs occasionally
- Frequent wrist & finger movements (grasping, typing, pointing)
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Background in customer service and/or demonstrated application of hospitality skills
- Computer and/or data entry experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 6 months + experience in healthcare or related field working with patient access, insurance eligibility & verification/authorization.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Working with billing claims & submissions
If you are ready to make a change in your life and in the lives of others, now is the time!
Get in touch! Call or text 406-542-3377 for Haley in our Missoula LC Staffing Office.