Nursing Admissions Coordinator
At KabaFusion, providing exceptional patient care is our first priority. The Nursing Admissions Coordinator plays a vital role in the patient care process as you are responsible for coordinating the initial nursing visit. You’ll work collaboratively with sales, intake, pharmacy, and outside agencies to ensure our new patients receive the level of care that KabaFusion is known for.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participates in providing orientation and clinical competency for new nursing staff and field competency visits as needed.
- Acts as liaison between the physician, nurse, pharmacist, and patient/family when problems arise.
- Works cooperatively with other home health agencies and/or infusion agencies in providing authorizations for skilled nursing visits.
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the state of employment
- 3+ years of experience as registered nurse in a home health agency
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 410k w 4% match – no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance, STD, LTD
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health / wellness
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and more…
- Generous employee referral program
KabaFusion is a mission driven company with a focus on innovation and patient care so, if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, then look no further.