Interim HealthCare of Redding is seeking a full time or part time Occupational Therapists (OT).
Interim HealthCare of Redding has the kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity that makes us your perfect career partner. If you're looking for a work environment that promotes quality and individualized care, one-on-one patient care, flexible schedule, autonomy and excellent pay, look no further.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay– for full time. we believe in balance.
- A team environment with a focus on family and community service
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage - for full time
- Dental Coverage - for full time
- Vision Coverage - for full time
- Free $25K Life Insurance Policy and $25k AD&D Policy
- Paid Mileage
Occupational Therapists Requirements:
- Occupational Therapist License (State of California)
- Valid Driver's License & Automobile Insurance
- CPR Certification
- Ability to Pass Background and Pre-Employment Health Screening
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.