NORTH LATAH COUNTY HIGHWAY DISTRICT
Applications are being accepted for Operator/Truck Driver for the Moscow Maintenance Area. This is a full-time position. Salary is dependent upon qualifications with an excellent benefit package.
• Perform road maintenance activities during all weather conditions and for on- call/extended hours
• All applicants must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
• Must be able to lift 100 pounds four (4) feet off the ground.
• Must have a current Commercial Driver's License, With preference to Class A.
• Must be able to communicate with the public in a professional manner.
• Must reside within 30 minutes of the NLCHD maintenance shop located at 1132 White Avenue, Moscow, 83843
• Equipment operator experience
• Knowledge of road maintenance
• Well versed in heavy equipment and truck maintenance
A completed NLCHD application is required and must be submitted to the NLCHD office by 2:30 pm, February 2, 2023 at 1132 White Avenue, Moscow, Idaho 83843. Additional qualifications, information, and applications are available at 1132 White Avenue, Moscow, or by calling (208) 882-7490, or via email at email@example.com
NLCHD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected class.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING
NLCHD is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, skilled, engaged, and drug- free workforce. Applicants given a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a drug test.
NLCHD gives preference in appointment to preference eligible applicants as defined by Idaho Code, Title 65, Chapter 5