Personal Care Aide | Weekly Pay
WE ARE INTERIM HEALTHCARE OF EASTERN DAKOTAS
Interim HealthCare of Sioux Falls is excited to add dedicated, caring and compassionate Personal Care Aides to our winning team. VERY Flexible Schedules (You provide us with your availability and we schedule accordingly!)
- The Personal Care Aide is responsible for the tasks of personal care and incidental activities of daily living for clients of all ages in client homes.
- Provides for client's hygiene, grooming and comfort needs, i.e., toileting, bathing, companionship
- Assists with shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping and socialization activities
What do we offer?
- PRN / PART-TIME / FULL - TIME
- Pay Rate: $17+ per hour, paid weekly
- DAYS / EVES / NOC
- 24/7 Contact with staff member within Interim Healthcare
- AFLAC Insurance
- Continued Education Credits
- 401K Retirement Plan (4% company match)
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention Bonuses
- Loyalty Program
- Weekend/Night Differentials
Sioux Falls (31+ years)
Brookings (5+ years)
Fargo (June 2022!)
- Six months experience in a comparable job classification, current CNA license or completed first semester of nursing school
- Must be 18 years of age
- CPR preferred, but not required
- 2 professional references required
- Background check
- Drivers License and current car insurance
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. As a family owned, women owned, and veteran owned business, we have been in Sioux Falls the past 31+ years, Brookings for the past 5+ years and recently opened in Fargo. We are also Medicaid/Medicare Certified. We strive to hire caring and compassionate individuals who wish to make a difference in their community, through strong leadership and dedication to the health care field!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.