Personal Care Partner - CNA Education Benefits
Have you considered a career in healthcare? You may hear that a lot these days, the healthcare industry is looking for great people, but paying for school might be challenging! Let us help you get started!!
Christian Living Communities (CLC) is offering an opportunity to work for our Someren Glen or Clermont Park Communities as a Personal Care Partner (no license required) and if you meet eligibility requirements, CLC may be able to pay for your CNA classes through the South Denver School of Nursing. We have limited spots available so if you are interested, please submit your information through this posting and you will be contacted by one of our nurse leadership or talent acquisition team members!
Some basic information about what experience is helpful (but not required):
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care preferred
- Knowledgeable with Electronic Health Management system
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Constant standing, walking, and grasping. Frequent stooping and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, crawling, kneeling, and squatting.
- May have exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and communicable diseases possible.
- Possible exposure to household chemicals.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- May be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with clients, family members and visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
$15.65 - $17.45 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work experience)