Physical Therapist - Home Care
Physical Therapist - Home Care - Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit patients one on one in their own homes.
Hours: Full-time | Days | Weekend Rotation
Territory: The PT will have a general territory within our service area where they will provide one on one in-home care to our patients. The territory for this position would primarily be in the North West section of the Twin Cities Metro area.
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: $87,360 - $106,080 annually plus compensation for weekend rotation
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company Contribution, and more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time off
- Scrubs Allowance
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture where you are valued and empowered to improve the quality of a patient's life.
- Enjoy independence and flexibility in the field to visit patients one on one in their own homes.
- 1:1 patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people's lives for more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people!
A few must-haves for this position:
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the State of Minnesota.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office. Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is required.
- CPR Certification
Some functions of what you will do as a Physical Therapist:
- Assists the physician or other licensed practitioner in evaluating the level of patient function and performance and equipment needs as well as in developing the resulting plan of care/treatment including appropriate long and short-term treatment goals, selection of interventions, and the intensity, frequency and duration of services to meet the needs of an individual patient.
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Provides interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assesses changes in the patient’s status since the last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or check out our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/home/ for more information.
Find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services, which help with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.