Physical Therapist (part-time)
Interim HealthCare Home Health and Hospice
Muskegon, MI 49443, USA
Interim HealthCare of West Michiganis a locally owned and operated leader in post-acute care services in West Michigan.
We are now hiring for the position of Physical Therapist within our skilled home care division. This is a part-time, pay-per-visit position.
- Weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement (54 cents per mile)
- Tablet with built-in Wi-Fi provided
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonuses
- We are family owned and operated, with a work environment that reflects this
- We are a team of hands-on leadership, hardworking clinicians, and supportive office staff with the same goal in mind: to provide the best one-on-one care for our patients
- Work-life balance is just as important to us as it is to you
- We value input from all those involved in patient care
Physical Therapist Essential Responsibilities
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments
- Regularly assess changes in the patient’s status since the last visit/treatment day, and determine whether the planned services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and obtaining revision orders from the physician every 30 days.
- Provide services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care
- Participate in IDG meetings and care conferences as needed
Physical Therapist Essential Requirements
- Current licensure as a physical therapist in the state of Michigan
- In the last five (5) years, one (1) year of experience as a physical therapist
- Active CPR certification
- Previous Home Health experience preferred
- Reliable transportation with a valid state driver's license and car insurance
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.