Production Associate at BMW $19.50-$20.50/hour
Production Associate at BMW
I.K. Hofmann USA has an amazing opportunity for Production Associates in the Greer, SC area working at the BMW plant working on the production line and assembling cars and parts for BMW automobiles.
Building upon our 35-year history in which we have placed hundreds of thousands of employees at BMW in Europe, we are excited to become a staffing partner here in Spartanburg. The position is a career opportunity offering job stability for the right person with opportunity for advancement, plus great pay, benefits, and opportunities to pick up overtime. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, this is a great opportunity for you! We are looking for individuals who can show 1 year of table work history and while previous experience is a plus, BMW offers a comprehensive multi-week on the job training program for those of you interested in making a career transition.
- Starting Pay of $19.50 per hour for Day Shift and $20.50Night Shift
- Medical (Aetna) and Dental with a portion paid by I.K. Hofmann USA
- Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Vacation and up to 13 Paid Holidays
- $1.00 increase after one year of service
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program that offers $50 to both to you and your referral after they work 80 hours
- Day Shift starts between 6:45 am and 7:30 am and ends between 5:25 pm and 7:30 pm
- Night Shift start between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm and end between 6:40 am and 7:30 am
- During training you work 5 shifts that are 8 hours a day
- Once training is completed you will work 4 shifts that are 10 hours a day
- Picking up overtime shifts is allowed and encouraged
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly.
- Conduct quality checks periodically.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Spend 8 to 10 hours a day working on your feet on the ergonomically enhanced BMW assembly line.
- Analyze machine operations and output.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production.
- Operate machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products.
Required Experience Includes:
- High school diploma or GED and 1-year stable work history
- No previous manufacturing experience required but working in assembly, warehouse, shipping and/or receiving, or other production roles is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and show problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Work 10-12 hour shifts any day of the week
- Sit or stand for 10 to 12 hours and lift up to 5lbs with or without reasonableaccommodation
Must be able to discern written and oral instructions and communication.Must be able to exchange accurate information written and orally.
If you know someone else looking, refer them to us and you will each receive $50 after they complete their first 80 hours!
Apply today on our website: https://www.hofmannusa.com/for-job-seekers/work-at-bmw/
Or Stop by our office located at 955 W. Wade Hampton Blvd, Suite 11A Greer, SC 29651
I.K. Hofmann is a privately held woman-owned family business founded in Germany in 1985 and today has more than 110 branch offices in Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Slovakia, and the United States.
As an ISO 9001 certified organization, I.K. Hofmann has built a reputation for delivering the highest levels of service and quality while staying true to our founder’s vision of being a staffing firm that cares about our people.In fact our candidates rank us in the top 1% of staffing firms in the USA in terms of our Net Promotor Score with a score of 74 which is more than double thePublished Staffing Firm Benchmarkof 29. Don’t take our word for it though, clickHEREto see why 82% of our clients and candidatesHIGHLYRecommend Us, and say that we deliver one of the highest quality experiences in the staffing industry.