Production Associates, Quality Inspectors and CNC Set Up Specialists NEEDED! Shifts available
Production Associates, Quality Inspectors and CNC Set Up Specialists NEEDED! All shifts available
Do you want to be a member of a team that manufactures parts used to build drones, cars and bulletproof armor?
We are hiring immediately for Production Associates, Quality Inspectors and CNC Set Up Specialists in Grand Junction!
If you have familiarity with or are interested in learning more about machine operation, quality inspections or production and manufacturing as a whole- APPLY NOW!
Production Warehouse Associate Jobs Offer You:
- Stable and supportive work environment
- Advancement opportunities and on the job cross training to build your skillset
- 90% of benefits covered once permant
Pay: $16.20 - $20.50/hr Depending on position, shift and experience!
Shifts: DAY, SWING AND GRAVES AVAILABLE!
Job Functions vary depending on position:
- Production Associates
- Machine operation, basic maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Industrial production machines including: lathes, presses, and extruders
- Quality Inspectors
- Testing and evaluating inventory and products throughout production process
- Using scales, calipers, gauges, scales, and microscopes
- CNC Set Up Specialist
- Program, set up and operate CNC machines (1-3 years of experience)
All Candidates Background Profile:
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills (data entry) and math skills (addition and subtraction)
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, required for certain roles
- Reliable team player mindset
- Must be able to commute to the Grand Junction CO area
- Experience or willingness to work hard and learn new things is a must!
If you are interested in starting your career please APPLY NOW and call or text Dre at 720.607.0130 or Ramon at 720.925.0474. Hiring immediately.
Nexus Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V. As part of our ongoing commitment to provide applicants equal employment opportunities, Nexus Staffing Solutions endeavors to recruit, hire, train, promote, and treat individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, gender, (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, color, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status recognized by applicable federal, state, or local law.