Quality Assurance Inspector
Leading provider of communication and response products is hiring for a Quality Assurance Inspector through LC Staffing as a contract to hire position. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is providing careers - not just jobs.
The QA inspector should be self-inspired to learn and demonstrate a high degree of customer service and positively contribute to a team that is dedicated to being the solution their customers need. The QA Inspector performs inspection and testing of purchased materials, components, subassemblies, and final products in accordance with company policies and procedures. Training is provided by the talented Quality Assurance department to ensure quality across the board.
If you are a top performer and want to join this exceptional team, we want to see your application!
Who will love this job?
- An experienced inspector– you know what a project is supposed to look like, and you’re willing to work until it looks right!
- A vehicle enthusiast - whether it's your own classic vehicle restoration project, luxury cars or racing cars, you enjoy a WOW factor in trucks, trailers, and uniquely modified vehicles
- A collaborative communicator - you can ask questions or explain concepts to accomplish a task
- An Autonomous achiever - you take ownership of your projects and you take pride in your work
What you will do
- Inspect parts and projects throughout various stages of production, collaborating with teams at all levels to achieve customer and company goals
- Complete all paperwork and quality records with great attention to detail
- Assist in root cause analysis and corrective action of failures and defects
- Interact with manufacturing staff at all levels in an encouraging and focused manner to produce quality improvements
- Work independently, inspect your work and ensure it meets company quality standards
You Should have
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment operating within a heavily regulated industry
- Previous inspection experience under a certified Quality Management System preferred (ISO9001 or AS9100)
- Current Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) through American Welding Society (AWS), preferrable
- A willingness to learn company values and apply them to your day-to-day work
- Ability to perform various physical tasks alongside your team
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Health insurance and 401k with a company match (both available after 60 days)
- 6 paid holidays (PTO is not used for holiday pay)
- 3 weeks of PTO, available to use from day 1, and a quarterly incentive plan
Wage: $20-$26 hour/DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, but able to be flexible
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.