RDH - $45/hr
Part Time Dental Hygienist for Private Practice in Chelmsford, MA
Part Time Dental Hygienist - hourly wage based on experience + Amazing Benefits in a private practice where you and your work are truly appreciated!
About us: We are team oriented; servant leaders that focus on serving our team and patients. Being a team player and serving others is a must! Core Values, Mission Statement & Purpose drive What & Why we practice!
Standards of care are top notch.
We travel for CEU's and other educational conferences for the whole team! We’ve been to Atlanta, Tampa, Anaheim, Houston, Savanah, Las Vegas & Phoenix.
Where have you gone with your office?
Compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s dental expertise.
The office provides the team members:
- an exceptional opportunity for personal and professional growth in a caring, appreciative, supportive and respectful environment that is second to none!
- Provide complimentary high-quality uniforms and work ware
- A weekly stocked kitchen of complementary breakfast and lunch options as an added benefit to enjoy.”
- Many CEU courses opportunities locally and out of state. Smiles By Stylos will pay for full tuition, lodging, generous daily meal allowance, travel fares and per/ day payment of approve and/or office scheduled courses.
- A Safe Harbor Profit Sharing Plan that is vested based on meeting the longevity requirements. Individuals can contribute into the plan themselves at 100% when the longevity requirements have been met.
Hours for this position are currently Fridays from 7:30AM to 5PM + 1 extra day of your choice! Additional days can be added in the very near future.
Dental Hygienist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums and other signs of gum disease.
- Recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists.
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease, sores, and other dental health issues.
Interviews are happening now. Apply today!
- General Practice
- Digital Impressions
- Digital X-rays