RDH - Part Time - $60/hr
Associate Dentist - $150k - $175k plus bonuses, 401k and opportunity for ownership/equity
Established and seasoned comprehensive care dentist is seeking to establish a new holistic dental practice in Wilmington, NC. A great place to work and live.
This will be a high end fee for service practice and offer multi-specialty comprehensive dental services geared and oriented to the health conscious, holistic dental patient who is looking for the best care dentistry has to offer. This office will provide; general and cosmetic dentistry, CAD CAM dentistry, oral surgery, laser perio therapy, safe amalgam removal, holistic dentistry, surgery and prosthetic implant care, TMJ/jaw pain, sleep apnea and sedation.
Mentoring and training provided by Senior Dentist who will be phasing out of an existing practice while this location/ office is being established. He will be on sight on a regular but not at the time of start up. Candidates must be experienced and competent to run an office but willing to learn a better way and provide the best care.
This position is Monday to Thursday 8AM to 5PM.
Compensation range is $150k - $175k plus bonuses, 401k and opportunity for ownership/equity (Negotiable)
Associate Dentist Requirements and Qualifications
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
- Certification in CPR.
- SMART certified via IAOMT
- Great interpersonal skills and communication.
- Passion to provide superior patient care and to become perpetual student
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures.
Position is interviewed for office opening in spring of 2023. Please apply today.
- General Practice
- Oral Surgery
- Sleep Apnea