Williams Lea is hiring for a Receptionist for our Washington DC office to work Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm!
This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Pay: $20.00 hourly
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan Including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional Employee Perks and Discounts
The Receptionist is responsible for providing covering the reception desk, greeting visitors and general clerical office support
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- * Answer incoming calls, received on a multi-line phone system, in a cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- *Greet clients and visitors to the office with warmth and professionalism. Notify employees of visitor’s arrival when necessary.
- *Provide high level services to staff, clients and guests.
- *Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Handle additional projects as assigned. Handle sensitive and/or confidential document and information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two-year receptionist, switchboard or administrative assistant experience required preferably in a banking, legal or large corporate environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills to effectively great and communicate with callers and visitors.
- Ability and willingness to learn in-depth knowledge of the company (the business and employees) to more efficiently handle calls and great visitors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to effectively and professional communication with co-workers and clients.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.