Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Registered Dental Hygienist - $40 to $60 per hour + Benefits!
Larger dental company looking for full time and part time Registered Dental Hygienists. New graduates are welcome!
***MUST HAVE AN ARIZONA RDH LICENSE***
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly and maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Schedule: Full Time or Part Time (flexible schedule)
- $40 to $60 per hr
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
Registered Dental Hygienist duties include
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies
Anesthesia certificate Laser certification is a plus but not required.
We look forward to meeting you! Please apply today!
- General Practice
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral Photos
- Laser Certified