Framingham, MA 01704, USA
As a home infusion nurse, you will…
- Make a difference by using you clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one patient care and education in accordance with the prescriber’s plan of treatment.
- Build lasting relationships with your patients.
- Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Excellent IV start skills
- Current state driver’s license
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation w/ door-to-door pay
- Mileage reimbursement (door-to-door)
- Shift differential
- Opportunity to participate in on-call program for additional compensation
- Reimbursement for certifications/ongoing certification renewal
- Free CEUs and reimbursement for approved CEUs
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 410k w 4% match – no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holiday / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance, STD, LTD
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health / wellness
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and more…
- Generous employee referral program
All of our RN’s have iPads and document electronically in our myKabaFusion app.
Join us and find out why this is the place to excel and do your best work.