As a home infusion nurse, you will…
- Make a difference by using you clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one patient care and education in accordance with the prescriber’s plan of treatment.
- Build lasting relationships with your patients.
- Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Excellent IV start skills
- Current state driver’s licens
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation w/ door-to-door pay
- Mileage reimbursement (door-to-door)
- Shift differential
- Opportunity to participate in on-call program for additional compensation
- Reimbursement for certifications/ongoing certification renewal
- Free CEUs and reimbursement for approved CEUs
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and more…
- Generous employee referral program
All of our RN’s have iPads and document electronically in our myKabaFusion app.
Join us and find out why this is the place to excel and do your best work.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.
KabaFusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.