Avalon Care Center in Othello is now hiring Registered Nurses for our NOC shift!
Minimum pay - $38.00/hr Maximum pay - $44.10/hr
Schedule: PT NOC
Shift Differential: $2.00 for working Evening Shift & $7.00 for working NOC Shift
Use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic facility.
Avalon offers great pay with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses.
Develop lasting relationships with your patients and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Full-time are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Life Insurance
- AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Benefits, Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance.
Part-time are eligible for all of the above except Medical. On Call are not eligible for any of the above except 401k
**Placement within the wage range for this position is determined by years of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions.**
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
- Must pass criminal background investigation, reference inquiry, and vaccine mandate attestation requirements of either having been vaccinated or present documentation needed for a medical or religious exemption.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.